1) All surfaced lenses must be returned within a maximum of 60 days from the original date of purchase.
2) All surfaced lenses must be returned with a fully completed returns form. In the case of a progressive lens, where there is a non tolerance issue, all parts of the returns form must be completed. Full details of the original order number & the order date must be provided in all cases.
3) A progressive lens non tolerance claim will only be considered if the correct lenses have been dispensed, to accommodate the full dimensions of the frame. If the incorrect fitting height is dispensed leading to the reading portion being cut in to any way, the lenses will not be considered for credit under our non tolerance Guarantee. The same applies to the distance portion of the lens. A minimum of 8mm from the fitting cross to the inside of the top rim must be available.
4) In a case where the company received more that 3 non tolerance cases in a calendar month, the company reserves the right to disallow any return orders above that Number. Our state of the art progressive ranges including Free Form require careful & professional dispensing. If the fitting instructions are followed correctly non tolerance cases will be very rare.
5) The company reserves the right to withhold credits on any surfaced lenses returned if the lenses are not in reasonable condition. If the lens is chipped or badly scratched we reserve the right to disallow the credit. Lenses must be returned in a suitable protective packing. Any lenses returned loose without packing will not be credited.
6) To qualify for our non tolerance guarantee on progressive lenses, it is necessary to ensure that the accounts are kept fully up to date. Our standard terms of 25 days from month end invoice must be strictly adhered to.
7) It remains the responsibility of the ordering party to ensure that orders are placed correctly. In the cases of orders received by EDI the customers must ensure that the correct data is entered, the nature of EDI is that the orders remain in an electronic state when received by WLC, and are relayed in an electronic format to the manufacturers. It is therefore important to double check the orders before sending them.